9º80º Pineapple Coconut Prawns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces butter
- 12 large raw prawns, shelled, tails on
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt, fresh ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons 9º80º Pineapple Coconut Sauce, plus more for dipping.
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped
- Wash and shell prawns leaving tails intact.
- Heat butter and oil in large wok or skillet, add prawn and garlic
- Keep the shrimp moving with wooden spoon or tongs until prawns are pink, approx. 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add 9º80º Pineapple Coconut Sauce, entirely coating prawns.
- Add chopped parsley and toss to coat, serve immediately.
These prawns are delicious just for dipping, on rice, pasta or add a few greens for a delicious Pineapple Coconut Seafood Taco.