9º80º Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard-cooked large eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise in half
- 1/3 cup Dukes mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons 9°80° Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tablespoons 9º80º Wild Cilantro Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4 ounces) pimientos, drained well and finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Paprika, for garnish
· In medium bowl, mash egg yolks, mayonnaise, 9°80° Sriracha Sauce and 1⁄4 teaspoon salt until almost smooth.
· Fold in Cheddar, pimientos and green onion.
· Spoon into egg whites.
· Garnish with paprika. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered with plastic, up to 1 day.