- 2 lbs. chicken wings
For the Barbeque sauce
- ¼ cup 9°80° Garlic Mustard
- 3 tbsp 9°80° Worcestershire
- ¼ cup 9°80° Smoky Chipotle
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Arrange the wings in the skillet and bake them for about 30 - 50 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the wings are baking, take a small saucepan and add all the ingredients: 9°80° Garlic Mustard, 9°80° Worcestershire, 9°80° Smoky Chipotle, brown sugar, and honey.
- Heat sauce and stir frequently to avoid sticking. Stir well until the sugar melts. Lower the heat and let it stay warm until wings are baked.
- Pour sauce over the wings to cover them and bake another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese dip.