9º80º Pineapple Coconut Piña Colada
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh young coconut meat or ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut meat
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple (or canned) frozen for 1-2 hours
- 1 ½ cups coconut water
- 2 tablespoons 9°80° Pineapple Coconut Sauce
- 2-3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 ounces rum
- In a blender place coconut, frozen pineapple, coconut water, 9°80° Pineapple Coconut Sauce, and puree for 3-4 minutes until coconut is thoroughly pureed.
- Add sugar and taste after a quick blend.
- Add rum and ice to taste.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple and a cocktail umbrella.