9º80º Charred Corn on the Cob with 9º80º Wild Cilantro Aioli
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- Butter, at room temperature
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup 9°80° Wild Cilantro aioli
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Cilantro leaves for garnish
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Place corn on grill and cook about 1 minute per side, or until ears reach a dark brown color. Rotate as necessary to achieve even charring.
- Remove corn and immediately brush with butter, coating each ear evenly. Season with salt and pepper, place on serving plate, and drizzle 9°80° Wild Cilantro aioli on cooked corn. Sprinkle cheese on top, garnish with cilantro leaves.
9°80° WILD CILANTRO AIOLI:
- 2 heads garlic, minced
- ¼ cup 9°80° Wild Cilantro Sauce
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Place garlic with remaining ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.