6 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
4 tablespoons honey
6 tablespoons 9°80° Sriracha Sauce
Juice of one lime
Peanuts, chopped (optional)
- Heat grill to medium high heat, about 400 ºF.
- In a small saucepan, add butter. Once melted add in fresh ginger and garlic. Stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Next add smoked paprika, ground cloves, honey, 9°80° Sriracha sauce and lime juice. Stir to combine and let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Pat chicken thighs dry. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub with olive oil soaked rag.
- Place chicken thighs on grill, skin side down first. Grill for 8-10 minutes. Flip the chicken over and grill on the other side for 8-10 minutes, until no longer pink and internal temperature is 165°F.
- During the last 5 minutes of grilling, brush the glaze on both sides of the chicken.
- Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes.
- Garnish as desired.