3 pounds baby back ribs
¼ cup Chinese five spice powder
1 cup 9°80° Adobo sauce
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place ribs on foil or sil pat lined baking sheet. Season both sides with salt and pepper and Chinese five spice.
- Bake in oven for 2 hours or until ribs tear easily apart. Preheat grill to high.
- Remove from oven and slather with 9°80°Adobo sauce. Transfer ribs to hot grill and grill on each side until sauce is glossy and charred, about 5 minutes per side. Allow to rest, tented with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Slice and drizzle with any remaining 9°80°Adobo sauce. Garnish with fresh cilantro.