16 free-range chicken wings, cleaned
5 garlic cloves, crushed or minced
3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
Juice from one lemon
3 tablespoons honey, plus extra
½ cup 9°80° Garlic Mustard sauce
- In large bowl, whisk together the garlic, mustard, lemon juice, honey, and 9°80° Garlic Mustard sauce.
Add chicken wings.
- Marinate 3-4 hours, overnight is best.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Remove the chicken from marinade, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place wings on an oiled sheet pan and cook for 25 to 30 minutes until golden, about 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with more honey and cook an additional 5 minutes.